photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey You!


Another design blog! What? Why you ask? Close your eyes.

Oh, wait...don't do that. You can't read with your eyes closed.

Think of the color blue. What comes to mind?

Unless you are psychic, I'm sure you didn't come up with what I did (blue birds!)...and I'd go so far to say that if you asked the same question to your mom, your neighbor, your friend at work or your best bff, they would all say something different.

That is the beauty of each of us as individuals. I have a perspective. You have one. We are inspired & moved by different things. Sometimes the same things & sometimes in different ways. I will share mine with you here, talk about the projects I'm working on & hope that you will do the same.

On with the inspiration! Welcome :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...