photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Stop Shopping

 
So, when you for a gift for someone, what do you do? You pick out a nice gift & then get a card to go with it, right?

Well, now you can accomplish both of those things with one click of your mouse. In my Etsy Shop.


Ta-da!!! Introducing my Mother's Day Gift Set Sale! Yes...sale. Magical, right?

One listing - 2 parts. You get one of my VERY popular I HEART MOM gift cards, as well as ANY set of stationery in my shop - all for $13.50. Read that again - ANY set of stationery. Even the ones that are $18 will be included, like this one. Sadly, to meet demand, I can't guarantee colored envelopes from any of my listings, but I do guarantee something that will make Mom feel special & one of a kind just as she deserves.

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13!! Don't leave it to the last minute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...