photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mother's Day Trunk Show :: my first!!




I did it! I've had this idea for a while & it is FINALLY going to be a reality!

Thursday, May 2nd, from 6 to 9pm I'm throwing a trunk show with some of my partners from the Dekalb Market. At my house. For real.

Soooooooo excited!

With me will be: Melissa Kelly of Be In The Moment (jewelry), Ilka Werner of Ilara Design (great pillows & felt appliqued onesies) & Zsuzsuanna Barbu of Roots in Rust (terrariums). All great products & great women who I am so glad to have the chance to not only work with, but to call my friends. I know the show will be fun & a success because they are a part of it.

Also exciting is that my friend Eric will be coming to take pictures at the event. His photography business is doing really well & I am so flattered that he's fitting in our event. YAY!! See some of his work on his Facebook page - Eric Vitale Photography.

I wish I could invite everyone who reads this blog, but 1. my house isn't big enough & 2. not all of you live in the area anyway. Bummer! But, after this is a wild success, we'll move it to a bigger venue & then everyone can come! Cool??

PS Don't forget that Mother's Day is Sunday May 12!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...