photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Give a Chimp a banana!

MailChimp - these are for you!

I have to give a shout-out to the live chat team at MailChimp right now. Throwing you guys a whole bushel of bananas this morning!

Even though I have created a bah-zillion direct marketing emails for clients, I never had to code them, send them, manage the mailing list. In short, I just made them look pretty. Now the whole enchillada is up to me. And my eyeballs glaze over when people start talking about code & merge tags. Thanks to the live chat team at MailChimp, though, I am maybe, just maybe going to get the hang of this email newsletter thing. Thanks, MailChimp!

Want to be a part of the fun? There's a sign-up box on the right-hand side of the blog. And! There are goodies in it for ya when you sign up. Tempted?? Come join the fun!

Photo credit to Fernando Stankuns via Flickr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...