photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cavalcade & Counting



Just another reminder that this weekend (after my birthday!!) you can find me at the 5th Annual Handmade Cavalcade with my fellow EtsyNY team members. Come one, come all, Saturday, December 1st & Sunday, December 2nd to The Space @ 50 North 3rd Street, Williamsburg (that's in Brooklyn, yoh!) from 11 am to 6pm. It will be a special holiday event for everyone - especially those shoppers looking for unique gifts & treats.



RSVP on Facebook & follow my tweets from the event. I will be posting lots of pics...well if I can 'cause you know, my cards will be selling like hotcakes, so you may have to just forgive me if I go radio silent...See you this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...