photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Doodles :: Coffee Mug Morning Fun

It's been a while since I posted any of my coffee mug doodles. That is because it's been a while since I did any! These days, when the alarm goes off, our feet hit the floor & it's go-go-go in the Batty house. Until we drop.

I have purposefully taken a deep breath a few mornings in the last few weeks to make a few doodles on our coffee mugs. I love the mental exercise of coming up with something on the spot. Also, using a marker instead of computer mouse to create something is refreshing. 


From Memorial Day weekend! In honor of the official start of summer & the real meaning of Memorial Day, past BBQs & beer drinking.


I made my first jam in June!! Strawberry, 'cause it's my favorite, so now you know why I drew a strawberry on this one.


I tried to recreate my popular monogram design on my mug. I need to practice! Scrolly letters are hard on the slick rounded surface!

**If you try this at home, make sure you remove you doodle before putting your mug in the dishwasher. Remove it COMPLETELY! The heat from the dishwasher will permanently set any of the marker left on the mug. Learn from my mistake!**

As I have said on previous coffee mug posts, I generally take these pictures before I drink the coffee in the mug. Please forgive any blur, bad framing or lighting, etc. I am not properly caffeinated!!

What do you think? Fun, right?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...