photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Coffee Mug Magic :: Fall 2013 to Spring 2014

It's not just all NSS talk around the Batty house. I have been filling Etsy orders, taking custom client projects & drawing on my coffee in the morning. See:

From September, for our anniversary:


In honor of our beloved NY Rangers:


Clearly, the below mugs were done for Christmas. I love these so much I want to make them into something else...a stamp, a card...something...


Because it's so freakin' cold out, I drew a hat & mittens to keep our coffee warm. I am making the hat into a stamp. I love it for wrapping paper!


I took this one somewhere in between all of the above. No idea when, but clearly I was having a bit of nervousness that morning:


And from last week, the day of my photoshoot with Alyssa Kirsten, I drew a camera on my mug.


As I've said before - you can do this! I have a set of dry erase markers that I keep in the kitchen for this purpose. Just make sure that you remove ALL traces of the markers before you put the mugs in the dishwasher. Otherwise, your design will be permanent.

Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...