photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, February 18, 2011

Everything in stripes!

{image from You Are My Fave}

Stripes are my new thing! Not new, I guess, but I seem to be into them a lot in the last 2 weeks. Take my Minted.com designs for the Shower challenge {check them out here or the box in the right side bar}. They're all stripes. So, when I saw this post today over at You Are My Fave, I swooned. Especially love this kitchen with the green cabinets & cute blue espresso machine. Oh la la!!

What are you into lately? Anyone sharing my stripes phase?

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...