photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day cards by K. Batty

{Happy Father's Day, Dad!}

I barely got it done, but!! This is what I sent to my dads (all 3 of them: 2 fathers-in-law & Dr. McC. my dad) for Father's Day. Get it?? Remember the candy? The final product was on a 4.25 x 5.5 inch 80lb white card stock with a white envelope. Gotta concept on an envelope liner...

Why did I barely get this out? Each day seems to be rushing by, faster than the last. The good news is that it's because the Batty household has been hard at work. Plus party decorations & custom work have been keeping me busy as well.

Can't wait to share more of those! Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...