photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, June 3, 2011

Packaging in the 'burbs

Happy Friday from the road!

This weekend some of my best friends & I are in Tennessee for a charity golf tournament. One of our friend's fathers was diagnosed with ALS a few years ago & her family has declared war. I think few families would take on this disease the way they have. They ate amazing! You can check them out here if you'd like:

http://steffenalsgolf.org/

My girlfriends & I are amazed by the fun packaging we've seen. Sorry if I sound like we're behind the times here but in NYC we just have regular ol' ketchup packets - so these dipper packs that we saw at Chick-Fil-A kinda blew our minds.

Why didn't someone think if this sooner?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...