Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Coffee Mug Magic

Anyone remember when I posted pictures of my morning coffee? I've been dressing up our white coffee mugs in the morning so that I can tell my semi-sweet coffee from my husband's super sweet coffee. It's about time I shared some more of my doodles...

BTW, I usually take these before I've filled the mugs with coffee i.e. I am still half asleep. Pardon my blurry shots & bad framing...

These are self explanatory... 

 ...as are these I think. Man = husband = Chris. Woman = wife = me :)

Left: sailboat on a broad reach. Right: Our (imaginary) cocktail cruiser 


They don't always match. This day I thought Mr. B needed a shooting star to get him motivated for a good day. I was filling silly - so I drew the mustache for myself. Hee, hee!

As always, more to come...

2 comments:

Peacock Tea and Coffee said...

On those cold winter nights, a cup of Gourmet coffee is exactly what we need!

magic mug said...

A promotional color changing mug. A magic mug is a mug that, when filled with hot water (hot-color changing mug) or cold water (cold color-changing mug), changes color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...