photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, July 27, 2012

High 5 for Friday!




Greetings from Key West!! Here are my 5 for Friday...


Triton Knot sailing bracelets from Kiel James Patrick. One of my girlfriends told me about them recently. The closure is an anchor! Might have to have one...



Boatman Geller on Pinterest. I'm addicted...


{picture courtesy of The Gardens Hotel}

The Gardens Hotel. We are in Key West for a family wedding & this is where we are staying. It's a little oasis! Our room is in that white building behind all the beautiful tropical plants. See! Oasis...



My 13inch MacBook Pro. Bringing my work on the road is not exactly a vacation, but it does make me more relaxed, knowing that I can get small things done while I'm away from home.




Ft. Zachery Taylor, Truman Annex, Key West. One of the best spots in Key West. The beach has lots of coral on it, so getting in the water is uncomfortable, but worth it. Good family spot, plenty of breeze to keep you cool &  great snack bar. If you can't get down here, just open their website...I find it a mini-getaway the second the page loads.

Happy Weekend!! If you're in Brooklyn this weekend, there are some fun events going on at the Dekalb Market - a teen chef battle this afternoon, Contra dance party tonight & a Brasil Summerfest tomorrow! Sunday there is Pop-Up Yoga. How cool is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I instantly felt that I needed a vacation to a place like the Gardens Hotel. It's so beautiful!

I added you via GFC. I hope you can join my link up! It's on Tuesdays: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html :)

Love,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...