photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, October 19, 2012

High 5 for Friday




A smattering of goodness from the week! Like...


Alan Davies is hilarious!! No matter your opinion on cats, you will laugh at this. I promise.


I am updating all my Christmas listings on my Etsy shop. I was so wrapped up in creating new cards & going to my first craft fair that I didn't really do that last year. Hence, I have a ton of new things coming to the shop. Very exciting!


It was our niece Molly's birthday yesterday! Isn't she cute? We celebrated with a big chocolate cake that she decorated herself.



I made her this card. It's an idea for kids' cards I've had for a while - simple, with just a number on it. Something they can actually read! I think I'll make some more & test them out with numbers 1 to 5. What do you think?

For the first time ever, I am having a hard time keeping this post to 5 things. Usually I get to the last one & struggle to think of number 5. But number 5 has to be...
Going to see Kermit Ruffins at Brooklyn Bowl last weekend with Mr. B, my brother, plus other assorted characters. Please pardon the less-than-steller pictures. Dark venue + Brooklyn Lager = shoddy camera work.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...