photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, March 8, 2013

Fridays with Victor



Last week, I got to spend some time making stationery for my mom & I. It turned out REALLY nicely. I learned how to level my press. The impression is looking great. I made correspondence cards (which are flat 4x6 notecards) and my usual A2 folded notecards. 

I've had questions on when I'm going to sell some letterpress stuff - SOON! 

The fruits of my labor...Ta Da!!

{Correspondence cards for my mom} 

 {More correspondence cards for Mom. She now has stationery for eons!}


{I had to make some for myself} 

{And my folded notecards. These might be my favorites...}


A reminder: St. Patrick's Day is coming up on Sunday! I posted free printable stickers earlier this week & have one more freebie up my sleeve for next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...