1. Look at this face! Sophia is here!! Last night...her first here & away from her liter mates... was rough, but after a few hours she stopped fussing in her crate & Mr. B & I got some shut eye. Thanks to Bridgette & the Leyendecker family from Great Lakes Gun Dogs for everything!!
2. What a week! If Sophia wasn't so cute, this would have been picture 1. Lots of work at VMG and orders to fill for K. Batty Design & Stationery. Yay!!
3. On Sunday last weekend, Mr. B & I took a drive through Green-Wood Cemetery here in Brooklyn. It is a historic site on so many levels & boasts some great sculpture...albeit they're grave markers, but beautiful nonetheless.
4. The great letterpress adventure continues! I got some more ink this week, as well as Super Soap, gloves & wipes to aid my clean up routine.
5. I love this graphic from Calypso's Pinterest boards. I do love the life I live!! I hope you do too.
Join the linky party here: