photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Grand Opening!!


**** Announcing my Etsy.com store *****

It's been a busy month! I am very excited to announce that I've hung my shingle at Etsy & posted some of my holiday cards for sale. So far I'm very excited at the response & expressions of support from my friends & family. Thanks you guys!!

Here are some of the things I have up so far:


"Stars of the Season"


"Merry Christmas Card"


"A Christmas Tree...Tree"

Look for some stationary pieces coming soon! Check out the store here...

And again, thank you to everyone & all your support! xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...