photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For the love of books

Hello all! You know what I love? There are MANY answers to that, but today the answer is bookplates! I've been playing around making them for a while & thought...wait! Maybe others would like these. Perhaps I should ask!

Thoughts? Do you use them? Hate them? How about if they were free? I use them when I have them & have recently been making them. Here is my first set, for you guys to have use & love. Printing instructions are in the file. I'm just learning how to make downloads available here, so the link will take you to my website. Get it here.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - I used to have book plates. Then I got into cleaning everything out and got rid of a lot of books. I would definetly use them on "professional" books that I would keep, though.

I like yours!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...