photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

'Tis the season???


Is it engagement season?? I heard some where that it is & I have to say it might be true. The holidays are a very popular time to "pop the question." I myself got engaged last year at Thanksgiving!

With that in mind, I thought this post, from Courtney over at Little White Book, was so smart, I had to share it here. All through school (and plenty now too) I have heard advertising folks talk about the ways that being in the industry helped them in something totally unrelated by introducing them to the creative brief. Courtney describes what this document is: articulating the client/brand goals in a way that is compelling to the creative team (who will ultimately create the creative product) and in a way that is compelling to the audience (the people who will ultimately consume the work/the people who you want to communicate with).

Couldn't have said it better myself. The point of reposting her ideas here is just to show a way of getting your thoughts together in planning your wedding...Could you use them on any other party? Maybe! I took a visual approach when planning our wedding. Check out Snippet & Ink...a blog I still read!...for more of what I'm talking about.

Good luck! Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...