photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

K. Batty Thank Yous at Papel NY

(these cuties are out in the big bad world of retail stationery!)

I am so excited to announce that some of my Thank You notes (pictured above) are now being sold at Papél New York, a local stationery store in my Brooklyn 'hood. Cue the excitement! HOLY COW!!!

Papél opened just before Christmas & has been doing very well since. Reagan, the owner, has FABULOUS taste...and I'm not saying that just because she liked my work. Great cards of all varieties, especially if you are looking for a not-so-run-of-the-mill birthday card. Many of them made me laugh out loud. Stop in & check them out. Papél is located at 225 Court Street, near the corner of Warren, in Cobble Hill. Also, check out this post from Racked about the store opening & pictures, as the store's website is still under construction.

More exciting things in the pipeline for K. Batty so stay tuned!!

PS If you are not in the area & love the cards, you can also buy them on my Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...