photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, March 18, 2011

Cards of the week - Blue


It's Friday, so that means it's time for Cards of the Week. Today I'm all about blue. Kind of reflecting my mood today. Calm, but a bit bummed out. Can't really put my finger on why...

This is Skyline - a really fun letterpress card from Paper Source. I think this is a cool, flat card. There is a picture in my head of who sends this card - someone chic, who always knows a cool, laidback place to get well-made cocktails.


This one, Chinoiserie Navy, from Boatman Geller is also chic, but in a different way. In my head the person sending this has a gin & soda in one hand, their Sperry Topsiders in the other, a copy of The Preppy Handbook on the table. Not overly preppy, just great taste!

Lastly this week, another from Paper Source, called Lake Dots. This reminds me of the song Yellow Polka Dot bikini...just in blue. It feels more retro than preppy due to the size & organization of the dots. It's kind of hypnotic...

Running out the door! Have a great weekend all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...