photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, March 25, 2011

Cards of the week - Purple!!

TGIF!! Don't know about you but this week FLEW by for me. My to-do list feels like it has barely been touched although I've been checking things off left & right.

Hello? Time? For the love of Pete, slow down!!

This week we look at cards that are purple! It's an elegant color...

...like in these. They. Are. Beautiful!! These Itlaian Violet Mini Cards & Envelopes are by Pikake Press in Hawaii.

These are cool & clean - Name in Lights Note Cards by Dots And Dahlias. You can have them made in other colors, but I love the soft touch of the purple on the white card. If I were placing this order, I would totally go with this Thistle ink color, but maybe a peacock envelope. Snappy!!

Last but not least, a different take on monograms - and I post about monograms all the time, don't I? These cards - Custom Monogrammed Embroidered Note Cards by Classically Taylored - are REALLY embroidered! Great way to add texture to the card. There are several monogram options & backgrounds for the card. I LOVE this item!

What do you think? Are you feeling any of my picks this week? Next week will wrap up March & our month of color-themed posts. I better pull out the box of crayons & figure out what I haven't covered...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...