photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

{Image courtesy of Veer}


Today is my dad's 70th birthday. You would never know it. It's shocking, really, that the man is 70. Saturday was his younger brother's birthday. Both of them are at an age & stage that if they want or need something, they buy it. So, what's a girl to do for their special day??

Why, make them stationery of course!

{Ta-da!}

I've just tried out a new online printer with my fab Ahoy cards. The results are perfect so I boxed them up for Pops & my uncle, pairing them with colored envelopes this time, instead of my usual envelope liners. All of my family members have a love for 2 things - sailing & horses - so I know these will be a hit.

Thoughts?? Me likey.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...