photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Monday, September 12, 2011

Batty Photog Blog

Yes...I need another project like a whole in the head. But! A friend of mine has motivated me to shoot more often so to keep myself motivated (and to learn Wordpress another blog format) I started a photo blog. Posts may be few & far between, but I love photography & now I have an outlet for it.

So Batty Photog Blog was born.

To whet your whistle, here are a few things I've posted over on the Batty Photog Blog. Oh! And if you're interested in seeing what I'm up to over there I added a link to the page navigation at the top of this blog and a separate twitter feed.

 (sculpture from Channing Daughters Winery, Bridgehampton, NY - processed with a cowboy action from WB Actions)

 (My mom on the Beach Buggy, Bellport, NY - processed with the urbanize action from WB Actions)

 (My dad's horse Pilot for the Pet's Challenge at I Heart Faces)

 (Margaux at ballet - my niece (second from the right) & a few classmates watching class very carefully)

Why not share it here you ask? Well, I thought about that and I probably will cross post from time to time, but the focus of this blog is stationery & design. So for now, they remain separateHope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...