photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, January 20, 2012

Cue the steel drums...

As most of you are reading this I will be in 1 of 2 places.

1. On a plane to Puerto Rico
2. Already sitting on the beach in Puerto Rico

Just depends on when you got up this morning. Mr. B's dad & step-mom have graciously invited us to 7 days of fun & sun in the condo they have for the month in Ricon, a beach town on the West coast of PR. I'm pretty much packed. Found a few things on Etsy I wish were in my suitcase...



From top right, clockwise: Sailor Tote Bag - why don't I already own this?!, Gemstone and Starfish Necklace - simple, goes with everything, Mermaid bottle opener - will need one for sure, Hemp Linen Beach Dress - one of a few dresses from this shop that I wish were in my suitcase.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I'll see you back here in 7 days! xo!

PS On a business note, I'll have limited access to email so just be patient. Any & all orders placed during the next week will be shipped on Monday the 30th. 

Update: Awful typo in the title. Yikes! Great trip tho :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...