photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, February 3, 2012

Cards of the Week: Valentine's Day

Cards of the week obviously has to be about Valentine's Day since it's right around the corner. I had a lot of fun putting this treasury together over on Etsy. There are some funny peeps over there!

'I heart Valentine's Day' by kbatty

Cards & notes for everyone on Valentine's Day


Valentine Cards, Letter...
$9.00

It's Simple I love ...
$3.25

Valentines Day Greeting...
$4.00

Letterpress Cards i lov...
$12.00

Funny Valentine card : ...
$4.00

YODA BEST, Letterpess V...
$5.50

valentine card . shot t...
$3.00

Valentine Letterpress C...
$4.50

Funny Valentines Day Ca...
$4.00

Valentines Day Love Car...
$3.00

custom valentine's ...
$15.00

Your Kiss is on My List...
$4.50

Funny Valentine's D...
$5.00

Funny Valentine card, L...
$4.00

Sexy Valentine Card, Fo...
$4.50

Funny Valentine card. I...
$6.00


Are you sending any V-Day cards this year? I have this one for sale on my shop which a few people will get, plus I have other designs I need to "test drive" in order to have them ready for next year. Will be posting about them later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...