photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Thank You Notes




I am really excited to present new Thank You notes for fall. These are for sale at An Etsy Artist Assembly at the Dekalb Market. Soon to be listed on my Etsy shop.

This design is the first of a few different cards for fall featuring my new leaf stamp. I am slightly embarrassed to admit this, but I've had this stamp for a whole year. Last year, I knew this was something I wanted to develop & I wanted to do it from my own art work. On a hike at the Wertheim National Forest I took a bunch of pictures of the foliage. From those, I traced some of the leaves in Illustrator & voila - a stamp was born.



Developing the card design from there is a whole other thing. I've used the stamp all over the place - on wrapping paper, scrap cards, etc. I like to try out placements, colors, repetition of the stamp.

Stay tuned for more designs to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...