1. My Lifefactory Water bottle. Soooo sleek & I feel good about it being glass instead of plastic.
2. White Collar - my new favorite show. Thank you Netflix!
3. Mail Chimp - that chimp has earned his bananas, as has on of our programmer friends who has been saving my life this week by helping me out with email coding.
4. My grandmother's heating pad - when I'm under the weather & need it, I feel even better knowing that it was hers. Mine is yellow though. Find the one pictured on Etsy here.
5. Knitting - I've been working on a hat for ages. It's looking like I've made a few mistakes, but it's coming along. Loving the yarn I'm working with!
Happy Friday! Plans this weekend? I'll be at the Dekalb Market Saturday & Sunday. If you're in Brooklyn, come see me!
If you'd like to see other High 5 for Friday posts, head over to From My Grey Desk. Read other H54F posts or join the link party with one of your own!