photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Daddy of all Stationery


{Design I'm working on. Folded note or postcard? thoughts??}

I would not be a very good stationery blogger if I did not show some options of awesome stationery for Dad, would I? Nope, I wouldn't. This IS a stationery blog after all, but do I sound reluctant to write this post? Um, yes, I am.

You see I am TIRED of seeing stationery for Dad that has trout or golf clubs on it for Dad. It's not that those aren't in the right wheel-house. It's just...Come on people! We can do better than that!

And we have...


Crane & Co will never let me...err, you...down. Is it another monogram? Yes, but this is cool. I love the layout of the initials. For Mr. B's birthday I got him a LL Bean boat tote with the Block Stack monogram on it. Feels cool. Very Steve McQueen...if he was into boat totes.


Bug stationery!! How cool & manly are these cards from Bug Under Glass on Etsy? Weevil Knievil!!  There is also a print of a beetle riding a skateboard if that's more your dad's speed.


What do you get when you combine a dandy, a pipe & a compass rose? Kick-A&& note cards for Dad! Page Stationery is the maker of this fine set, as well as other manly-card sets featuring vintage drawings similar to above. They cool cheeky Christmas cards as well. 

Father's Day cards to give Dad with his gift of manly stationery to come...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...