photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, May 13, 2011

One Kings Lane - my new address...


Do you guys know One Kings Lane? I have been a member for a while, but haven't really shopped their site. I am in love. LOVE, I'm telling you!!!

Right now I am loving these planters...though I might make one of them a trash can in my "studio."


{these are so sweet!}

It is yet another online sale site that sends you daily emails with their offerings. It is by FAR my FAVORITE. It is the classiest sale site yet, in my opinion, but not over the top expensive. There are items for every budget. Make haste & check them out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...