1. Pantone's Color for 2013 is Emerald. YESSSSSSSS!
2. My Sonos system has been the secret behind my sucess this week. I have gotten so much accomplished in the last 5 days thanks to the tunes I have pumped through it.
3. Real Simple Daily Thought - I get so much email junk, but I actually look forward to this every day. There's no telling what it will be & it's a bit scary how often it's something that applies to the day I'm reading it. Sign up on the Real Simple website or check out their Pinterest board full of Daily Thoguhts. Any lover of type & color is going to appreciate it.
4. The Christmas tree is up! Almost all vintage ornaments from my parents & grandparents. It makes me happy to look at it. Think it might need more ornaments though...and ribbon...Hmmm...
5. I called my mom on FaceTime after I finished the tree to show it off...And the dogs wanted to talk :) On the left is Scout, her lab rescue. On the right is Murphy, her terrier mix. Look at those faces...so sweet. Sorry, Cat People, but there is nothing like that look or the kisses that usually follow.
Don't forget! It is not too late to get your holiday cards or personalized stationery in time for Christmas. Hit me up & I will hook you up :)
Like High 5 for Friday? Join the link party over at From My Grey Desk.