photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lightening Strikes Twice!




Guys! For the second time this week one of my products is a daily pick on Paper N Stitch! Wahoo!!!

Did I tell you about these? Somehow I think I dropped the ball on the new product announcement. GIFT BAGS! For your holiday "cheer" which is code for booze. Just add your friend's favorite Pinot, bubbly or scotch & voila! You're good to go. It would also lend a great touch to bottles of nice olive oil or vinegar...some kind of marinade...or wine. I already said that.

Check out my wine bags...errr, gift bags...on Paper N Stitch, as well as other great holiday items. Go! Go!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...