photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Friday, January 25, 2013

Red, White, Pink & Super cute!




Not sure why these picks are just for moms. I guess it's because I found it on Hello Bee, which is a great blog for any new moms out there. Which I am not one of nor do I know that I will be one in the next 10 months. So again...I'm not really sure how I stumbled on this.

Anywho! I thought these items were adorable & definitely worth sharing. That hot pink infinity scarf has me thinking... Find out where to get each piece over at Hello Bee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...