photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Wasted Morning of a Type Geek



{Say hello to Trend, one of my new fonts! So many options with this one...}

My favorite font site, for the most part, is My Fonts.com. For some reason, just this morning, I discovered their Special Offers section. Oh. My. Mistake. So many fonts. So cheap. So little time...and funds...But! I did manage to control myself a little bit & find a few gems that I feel I MUST add to my font arsenal.


{can't you see this letterpressed?! Melany Lane @ MyFonts.com}

{not sure what this will be for yet, but I'm thinking a funky save the date...Insolente @ MyFonts.com}

{Oh man, I can't wait to have some fun with this font & it's ornaments...Romeo @ MyFonts.com}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...