photo LeftBracket_Bar_zps8f243bab.pngKBatty photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMy Shop photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngMyWork photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngFreebies photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngPress photo dividerbar_zps57c5d6ab.pngContact photo RightBracket_Bar_zps19e593b7.png

Thursday, January 24, 2013

So many blogs...

Each day it feels like I discover a new blog, making my list of book marked blogs in my "blog" folder longer & longer all the time. Here's what I discovered this week:

Ramshackle Glam - Usually I'm not big into fashion blogs. Not sure why...I think I find them intimidating. This one though, I could get into. If I have a bigger closet...


Lulu the Baker - this is one delicious looking blog. Plus, I love reading about her & her husband's adventures in farming. I want bees too!

Pixology - helping women in design. I'm new to all these blogs, but not new to the idea that women of all kinds & backgrounds should stick together. So far I'm feelin' the love.


The Brick House - home tours, DIY & she just launched a line of home goods called CAMP.

Inside & Out by Potter Barn - What?! They have a blog? It's full of all the cool things you'd imagine. Or maybe more than you'd imagine if you're like me & have kind of been over PB for a while. What caught my eye was their Valentines' Day card post. Great taste!


Where did I find these? All over! Mostly from other people posting about them on Facebook or Twitter. Oh! Or Pinterest. I found loads of craft or DIY blogs from searching pins. Or, sometimes you never know what's going to pop up in a Google search.

Putting this list together reminds me that I need to update my blog roll over in the right rail. Put some new faves in there! What are you reading these days? Do share!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I used Ramshackle Glam in a program I did at Condé :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...